1- What is the smallest plane you have ridden in?
2-When was the last time you got a knitting compliment?
3- Will you share your cream puff at the county fair?
4- Have you ever seen a horse take a nap in the stall?
5- Do you know someone who strictly knits for charity?
6- Name one thing you are looking forward to this week-
7-Do you text or talk on the phone more?
8-Have you ever gone to the kitchen for a middle of the night snack?
9-Can you knit something in an evening?
10-Do you get a new calendar now or in January?
1. 4 seater. My brother was the pilot. Gosh we were young. I was 20 and he was 25. Flying over Lake Michigan. Nuts. I THINK my mom knew….
2.Zach gave me a big compliment tonight. He told friends how nice it was that I have gifts that I can give him to bring to Mexico. He said they will love a knitted gift. I let him pick from my FO’s.
3.I will NOT share my cream puff this year. MINE ALL MINE
4.Another volunteer called me over to see a horse snoozing in the stall. I knew he was alive or she wouldn’t have been calm, but man he was OUT. Soundly sleeping.
5. My friend Regina came over today. She donates 100% of her knits to charity. She’s a great person. She told me Catholic Charities in Chicago has a place called LOOM where yarn is donated for immigrant women to use. She donates yarn there, too.
6. I am really ready for Kim’s knitter Hunks and Chicks to start taking nominations Tuesday. One more thing: The county fair! One more thing: sleeping on the porch some night.
7. I text so much more than talk. Some of this is due to so many dropped calls here. They say our summer population increases so we drop more calls. Can I have a refund then?
8. I’m horribly guilty of a midnight snack. Usually jelly beans.
9. I could maybe knit a bulky cowl in one evening. IN super bulky.
10. I love new calendars. I have a new one that goes august 2017 through July 31, 2018. I like to move through the new year with the old calendar so I dont have to have two around during the transition.
(If you are even close to harms way with the storm, I am praying for you! )