Cute lil Brenda is asking for a treat. She’d like an apple thank you very much.
Here we go: answer any or all…..
- My sister calls me on the cell phone and says, “Did you pocket dial me?”
I am going to adopt that phrase. Do you like it better than BUTT DIAL?
- Yesterday , Zach and I traded cat toys. Sometimes you think your cat will love a toy and its just a fail! But you give it to another cat, and it is perfect. Does your family trade toys?
- How much snow has to fall before you cancel a doctor’s appointment?
- My girlfriend City Katie (her nickname) slipped on the ice yesterday and did minimal damage to her birthday body. Yup it was her birthday. Have you ever had a birthday mishap?
- Valentine’s Day is upon us. The classes at the barn are very SWEET this week. Will you have any Valentine Fun this week?
- I am trying to learn sign language. I took my first class yesterday. IT was difficult . And there is homework. When is the last time you had homework?
I had run to the barn so my answers are late:
1 I’ll say pocket dial from now on. I like it.
2. Yes we obviously trade toys and it works. This makes me feel like money on toys is not wasted.
3. Fireman just called and cancelled tomorrows Doctor appointment as we are expecting 7 inches of snow. Its not worth the 45 minute drive there and back on slick snowy icy roads.
4. I fell from standing on a kitchen chair to empty a cabinet when we moved two years ago, on my birthday . I broke my tail bone. OUCH OUCH OUCH
5. Valentines day is always fun. Ive sent Al a card and I bought some Collective Coffee for Zach when we were at the bakery yesterday. Fireman and I will get a sweet treat to share I’m sure. I’m thinking a bakery cookie or two!
6. I have to get to my homework tonight for sign language. I was able to say
Hi, Nice to meet you, to our deaf volunteer today! She was happy. She has been trying to teach me a few signs. Tonight i Work on the alphabet. When the memory fails, I can always spell out a word to communicate.