- I didn’t go to Stitches Midwest, but my pal Karen did. She saw this creation. Would you knit and wear this skirt?
- Have you knitted or crocheted with beads?
- Do you wear eye shadow?
- Do you like when men grow their hair long?
- Where do you get most of your knit/crochet project inspiration from?
- What color are your toenails painted now?
- How do you store your knitted/crocheted gifts until you give them?
- The name of the last lake or river, you saw or visited is?
- Elephant ears, lemon whip or shaved ice at the fair?
- The last adult beverage you drank was a:
*while I think some women could wear this skirt and look fabulous, I think it is made for the tall and skinny. I’m not tall or skinny. I hope friend Meg knits it and wears it as is the plan.
*I am starting a beaded purse/bag. Just stringing the beads was hypnotic. Look out, I’m going to like this!
*I haven’t worn eye shadow in a long time, a very long time. Say 1978? I simply rub my eyes too much, and am too lazy to wear it. Fireman just may not know who I was if I put some on!
*Yes. I love clean long hair on men. If they happen to be Asian or have super straight hair I love it all the more. In a sleek ponytail. I’m thinking of who I can nominate for Kim’s Hunks with long hair.
*Truly, I get most of my inspiration for knitting in yarn shoppes. I came across the beaded bag today in Needles N Pins and was sure I had to knit it. I went in looking for a shawl pattern. Jokes on me!
*Toes in : Im Not a Waitress
*Doreen at Needles n Pins suggested I wrap my gifts in tissue and put them in a gift box . Stick them in a drawer until I give them. Easy enough. I may put some lavender in the drawer too. She did not suggest plastic bags. She wanted them to breathe.
*The last Lake I saw was Silver lake . I passed it today near the town of Millard. Pretty, quiet lake with lily pads.
*This is so tough. I love a lemon whip but I love shaved ice. I’ll say shaved ice
*The last adult beverage I drank was a mai tai. Mmmmmmm.
Have fun with the Q and A. It has become a fun routine for me. Thanks for the encouragement Kim, Dee and the rest of you!!!