A few Summery Questions: Please fill in the blanks-
- This summer I have no ________.
- My Favorite State in the U.S. is ___________.
- My favorite summer scent for soap or lotion is ________.
- My favorite art fair, craft fair or State or county fair is __________.
- What is the most number of times you have frogged a single skein of yarn . _____
- No matter how hot it gets, I have to _____________.
- I enjoyed this comic strip as a child __________.
- The last thing I ate that was red, white and blue was ____________
- If I could create a summer yarn colorway and name it, the name would be ___________
- Name the last drive in movie you saw _______________
- This summer I have no Tan! !! It is July and I’ve kept out of the sun most days .
- My favorite state in the U.S. is California . I’ve been to Disneyland, the Seqouias, and Yosemite. I’d like to see wine country. I love the California tourism commercials.
- My favorite summer scent is : LEMON!! Anything lemon. So fresh .
- My favorite fair is the Walworth County Fair. Second only to the Wisconsin Sheep and Wool festival.
- Number of times I’ve frogged a single skein. 3. If I cant’ decide what to do with it after 3 starts…I have no hope I’ll ever knit with it.
- No matter how hot it gets, I still have to sleep with something covering me. Even if it is just the lightest sheet.
- I enjoyed PEANUTS comics very much as a kid. Also that Jughead one.
- I passed up the red white and blue donuts in the volunteer lounge at the Barn on Saturday. But Oh, I wanted one!
- Summer yarn colorway would be called: Coffee at the Lake and it would be very light latte colored yarn with dark blues.
- Last drive in movie: that I can remember was Jaws or the Postman Always Rings Twice.