Happy Monday Q and A!
- Here is my stash. (this does not include leftovers OR the one skein I plan to return to the shop) We all have our stash quirks. I keep mine small because The yarn usually loses the thrill for me if it sits too long. Would you say your stash is small, medium, large or plus sized?
- What’s a favorite summer movie? (Mine is What About Bob!) oh Bill Murray!
- When was the last time you broke a sweat ? (I volunteered at a Big Cat Sanctuary yesterday with my Veterinarian pal. Shoveling poop and barn cleaning had me sweating like a pig. All I could think of was….maybe this is worth a Weight Watcher point)
- When was the last time you wore a uniform? (easy. Scrubs as a nurse about 2 years ago) I also had a McDonalds uniform in my teen years. can you say ugly polyester brown?
- What do you prefer: Fingerless, Mittens or Gloves? (Fingerless! I love to knit them and to wear them and to give them as gifts)
- What is your favorite way to eat graham crackers? (In a pie crust)
- What is the Last bird you saw or heard? (Mourning Doves are coo ing right now)
- Do you like to fish? (I do. With the following clauses: someone else has to put on the bait and take off the fish. Fireman informed me last night that he has decided he doesn’t really like fishing. He likes being on our friend’s boat more than actually fishing from the boat. I was shocked. Does anyone need tackle? haha)
- Have you had a lipstick mistake purchase? (I have a hard time finding just the right shade for me. The current stick is too purple/red. I need to find another today. I LOVE a frost . Do they even sell them anymore?
- Do you like your name? (I love my name Kathleen, but most everyone calls me Kathy. My mom would call me Kathleen in a loving greeting. )