Here we go! Hope you enjoy !
*1. Who or what inspired your last Knit? (Details below)
(Kim of Hand Eye was the inspiration for the above scarf. I started it awhile ago and finished it last night. Kim sent me Knitpicks Mighty yarn for a prize. She sent the purple and fuschia. I bought some pink . This yarn is wool and acrylic and so so soft. I used about 500 yards? The Pattern is : 134-22 Balade. (a Drops Design) I made it in worsted not fingering. So mine is 90 inches long instead of 72. It starts skinny, gets wide, and skinnies back to the end point. Thank you so much KIM!!!!!!)
*2. When was the last time you saw someone pray in public?
*3. Do you have a favorite fountain?
*4. What is the price of a gallon of gas, by you?
*5. Wave pool or Ferris Wheel?
*6. What is the softest wool blend you know?
*7. Name a favorite singer who has passed away-?
*8. What blog pal’s skills, or superpowers do you envy?
*9. How you avoid sun damage?
*10. In a word, describe your lawn chair…
- already gave that answer above! Kim
- The judge at the horseshow on Saturday, prayed quietly before the event began.
- The Fountain at the Bean in Chicago is very fun.
- 2.38 a gallon, Wisconsin
- Wave pool
- Knit picks Mighty!
- Harry Chapin.
- Val’s beading and designing are just amazing. But you all have special skills I admire. Truly
- I stay out of the sun from 11-3 mostly.
- My lawn chair: heavy