Welcome to this Monday’s Questions and Answers. Please play along and per Teresa’s request, the questions will come first this time.
1* When are you most hungry? Morning , Noon or Night?
2* Are you still eating Easter Candy?
3* Do you keep a shawl or wrap in your car?
4* Have you ever knit a snood?
5* What’s a neighbor’s most annoying habit?
6* What’s the population of your town?
7* What did you knit on this weekend?
8* Have you ever ridden a tandem bike?
9* Laundry: top load or front load?
10.* Price of your last haircut?
- Hungry hungry hungry at night. Could eat a cardboard box at night. I swear.
- Fireman always has jelly beans in the house. Always. So yes.
- I’m going to start to keep a wrap/shawl in my car. I was so cold at a restaurant Friday. It made the whole dinner difficult to be so cold. Over airconditioned!
- I want to knit a snood. I have a pattern in mind. I need the right yarn.
- Our neighbors have no fence and let their dog run amuck.
- Population 7,700.
- I knit on fingerless gloves (worsted goes sooooo fast!) and a sock.
- We had a tandem bike. We begged for it, my sister and I . It was the most awful thing to try to ride. Bulky, combersome, and the like. I swear we fell off it more than we rode it! It was green, I remember that much.
- Top-load! I prefer it.
- Way too much. I spent 58.00 on the haircut. What? I’m going to supercuts next time. It is a simple style. I don’t want to spend that much again. I hate to compare every darn thing to yarn, but 58 dollars is some good yarn money. Right?