(These wooly beauties were checking us out on our bikes last Friday!)
Happy Monday Q and A. You know the drill! Enjoy!
*Do you have any teams left in the Final Four?
*How do you lose 8 pounds in a day?
*In a word describe the weekend’s weather in your neck of the woods-
*Would you rather knit a shawl in a gradient yarn or change colors yourself and deal with the weaving in of ends?
*Would you rather have a creme egg, a marshmallow egg, a peanut butter egg or a malted milk ball egg?
*Would you rather knit a crescent, rectangle or triangular shawl?
*Are Knitting /Crocheting Magazines interesting to you anymore?
*Do you own a cowboyhat?
*Have you ever worn bib overalls?
*Whats the largest size circular needles you own?
- yes! I have NorthCarolina in the final four!
- I lost 8 pounds of yarn today! I turned in my leftover stash and it weighed over 8 pounds. It felt awesome to send it off and wish it good riddens. Doreen at Needles and Pins gives you 75cents to 1 dollar a pound depending on the yarn. She donates the yarn to clubs and schools and nursing homes in the state.
- In a word: Foggy
- I’m sure I will be wishing for a gradient yarn later in the process of my current shawl. Alas, I could not find a gradient in a cotton blend. So I’ll be weaving in ends …
- Oh a cream egg. A Fannie May vanilla cream egg with dark chocolate covering.
- I think a crescent shawl.
- Sadly, no. The Interweave Magazine craze is over for me. Never liked their patterns. Too complex for me back then and even now. I think I’m a single pattern knitter now due to Ravelry and other options.
- I no longer own a cowboy hat. I had one once! I don’t know what became of it.
- I used to wear bib overalls in highschool and college. They stopped being fashionable and I stopped looking cute in them as I gained weight! But, I sure loved them back then.
- I own a honking pair of size 20 needles that someone gave me . They are plastic .