* Aren’t these tiny skeins adorable? (rhetorical question)
*How many KITS of yarn and pattern do you have in your stash?
*Have you ever seen a snow rainbow?
*Have you tried virtual reality glasses on?
*What is the farthest thing OUT marked on your calendar right now?
*What one item in your wardrobe is most lacking? In other words, what do you need to shop for soon?
*How many National Parks in the U.S. have you been to?
*What will you do with a single skein of handspun in dk weight that’s pure wool?
- I only have one kit and it is the one I’m showing you. It was a gift. I think I’m too picky to buy someone else’s idea of a knit. With my itchy wool reactions, I have to substitute yarns to be happy in the end.
- I have NOT seen a snow rainbow. Next year will be fine, thank you Mother Nature. I had never even heard of such a rainbow until the knit group ladies mentioned them last week at Needles’n Pins.
- I have tried virtual glasses on and I found them interesting. I think they are a fad for kids.
- Memorial Day is my farthest out event. AL comes in!!
- Shoes. Oh man I need a pair of clogs, I need a pair of inside -ish shoes, and I need some gym shoes to walk outdoors in. I wear shoes out. I need to shoe shop apparently!
- I’ve been to Yosemite, Sequoia National, the Badlands, Mt. Rushmore, Rocky Mountain National Park, the Everglades, and the Great Smokey Mountains ……I want to go to more.
- I think I’ll cast on a hat with my really wooly handspun that I purchased from a vendor that spins it herself. No tag, Just a basket of wool to pick from. I’m in the mood to knit a hat.
Happy Happy Monday. We are expecting southernly winds to bring us to 60s! and then some thunder storms. I know it will be a great Monday for Judy and Dee who are meeting up in Florida. ahhhhh when cross country knit friends meet…its magic