This beauty was sighted in a driveway in Williams Bay. So…today is Monday q and a. I compiled a list of all the questions this year and today’s list makes 469 questions.
Without checking back, I managed to only repeat 2 questions a few times. It has been fun. SO without further adieu, Please join in the fun.
- Have you ever been stuck in an airport? For how long? Where?
- Have you eaten any holiday goodies yet?
- If you made pairs of socks with all the stash you have for socks, how many new pair would you create?
- What is the best yarn store you have ever been to?
- Have you seen anyone wear a Santa hat this Holiday season ?
- Have you played a fun game and you want to share it?
- Peppermint or gingerbread?
- Have you cancelled a subscription lately? How did the company respond?
- What should I bring to a 90 year olds birthday celebration?
(they said no gifts, but I just have to)
- Tell us a favorite Holiday gift you recall from your childhood please.
- I have never been stuck at an airport. But, I didnt’ fly for half my life, so that skews the results a bit right? If I had enough knitting( and lets face it I pack more carefully for yarn than underwear on a trip), I could probably survive it pretty well.
- I have eaten too many holiday goodies already . The scale is showing it and I have to behave. Time to nip it in the bud and go back to my one bite rule. This weight thing is such a drag. I love all holiday cookies. Weight watchers says you can eat anything but my scale disagrees. blah blah blah .
- I have stash for 7 pairs of socks. That’s fresh yarn. That’s not near enough. Santa better bring more!
- The best yarn shop I’ve ever been to: Oh my Gosh I cannot even answer my own question. I love my old haunt 3 Bags Full in Northbrook. I have been to great shops though : KnitWits in Virginia Beach area was great, and the Yarnery in St. Paul Minnesota had a great vibe to it.
- Our waitress at Pier 290 Saturday night was wearing a santa hat. Maybe I’ll wear one tomorrow.
- I like the game Codenames. Al also gave me a game called BRING YOUR OWN BOOK that we are going to play this week. You grab a book and skim to find an answer to satisfy the prompt . ie: Find dating advice in a cookbook.
- GINGERBREAD has me in a trance lately.
- I am cancelling my subscription to Massage Envy and they are being very sales like telling me to just suspend it. The lady is so nice I agree. Can’t I get a scroogy desk person when I want one?
- What should I bring dear Mary for her 90th? It says no presents. Chocolates seem so routine…
- I always always loved to get a new baby doll for Christmas. I love that plastic baby doll smell.