Welcome to Monday q and a! As they say in the Christmas Carol: Come in and know me better man. Because that’s what q and a is all about. Getting to know you better and sharing some laughs. Here we go:
- Have you ever knit a Christmas Ornament?
- Have you ever knit with sparkle yarn?
- Did you buy yarn while traveling this year?
- When’s the last time you wore something you knit?
- Do you remember your dreams?
- What’s the one thing you don’t want to run out of?
- Deep dish or thin pizza?
- Name a favorite holiday music cd, or album for us oldies
- How do you remind yourself a candle has been lit?
- What’s the ringtone on your phone?
- yes I’ve knit a little Christmas bear ornament. She’s far from perfect, but when I took her out of the paper this year, she charmed me anyhow.
- I’m knitting with sparkle yarn now. Juries out on this one.
- Yes! of course I bought yarn while traveling this year: in Delafield Wisconsin, in Knoxville Tennesee to name two.
- The last time I work something I knit: Saturday in the hot tub while the snow came pouring down, I wore my Peruvian alpaca hat and not one hair on my little head got wet!
- I wish I didnt’ remember my dreams but oh I do.
- I get squirrelly if I run out of Diet Coke in the house. Seriously, does this mean I’m addicted?
- Thin pizza every time
- Favorite holiday cd: james Taylor’s Christmas cd
- Maybe this is a fireman’s wife thing. I fear leaving a candle lit and having a fire. So I put the lighter with a big piece of red tape on the back door so I can’t leave the house without the reminder.
- “Just hear those sleighbells ring a ling” is my ringtone! ho ho ho