(turkeys in my yard)
1) Do you knit anything from memory without a pattern?
2) What is your healthy goal for Thanksgiving through New Years Eve ?
a) Lose a few pounds
b) Gain under 5 lbs
c) Maintain your current weight.
3)Have you ever given up on a yarn?
4) When you take a road trip, where do you stop for a snack or a meal?
5) What is your favorite state to drive through?
6) Does anyone polish silver anymore?
7) Do you own a knit themed coffee mug?
8) You have been asked to knit a scarf for a movie. What movie do you want your scarf in?
9) Miracle Whip or Mayonnaise?
10)Something you are thankful for today….
1) I can knit plain socks top down, from memory
2) My goal:: Maintain my weight
3) I gave up on a handspun yarn today. I purchased it about a year ago. I tried to knit with it today. Um no. It has zero give. I will used it to crochet an edge someday. I’d rather fight this yarn with a crochet hook than needles.
4) Lately we stop only for coffee and make our snacks before we go. Gone are the days when we stopped at McDonalds. As much as I’d love to, there are too many points in everything I like there. So we don’t even tempt me!
5) My favorite state to drive through is…….Nebraska. I love the plains.
6) I remember my mom and grandma getting out the silver to polish before all family Holidays and big events. We don’t own any silver. I don’t know who has my mom’s silver and my grandmas.
7) I had a knit coffee mug with stockinette on it, but I broke it.
8) I’d want my scarf in a CHRISTMAS Carol movie.
10)I’m thankful for the sun that finally showed up today after a whole lot of cloudy days here . It was cold, but sunny!! So it was beautiful .